Tuesday, Dec. 15, 2020 from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m.
While we are unable to gather in-person this year, we hope you can join us virtually to discuss the work we’ve been doing to protect Appalachian communities and advance the positive vision we all share for our region. Opening remarks by our Executive Director, Tom Cormons, and our newly appointed Board Chair, Tracey Wright, will begin at 6:00 pm. Afterward, we will break out into smaller groups for more focused discussions about aspects of our work.
Breakout room topics:
- Advancing federal priorities with the next administration
- Ending our dependence on fracked-gas pipelines/Defeating the Mountain Valley Pipeline and MVP Southgate
- Holding coal companies accountable and protecting coal communities
- Expanding clean energy opportunity in Appalachia
- Advancing an inclusive and fair energy system in the face of coronavirus
- No preference/General questions about our work at a broader level
Help us celebrate another year of progress and RSVP now!
Not a member? Come learn about our work and consider joining today!
Contact Maggie Stokes at email@example.com or call 434-293-6373 if you have any questions.