As Appalachian Voices acts on the critical demands of the present, we also invite you to look back with us on one of the most successful periods in our organization’s history — and we want to thank you for your role in making our impact possible.
Our new Impact Report summarizes Appalachian Voices’ recent outcomes and the major strides we’ve made since early 2019 in our work to:
- Fight Fracked-gas Pipelines
- Advance Equitable Clean Energy
- Build a New Appalachian Economy
- Address Coal’s Toxic Legacy
The coronavirus pandemic has also presented unique challenges for our efforts to defend communities in Appalachia and the Southeast. Our Impact Report describes how we’ve responded to this crisis by:
- Opposing coal industry bailouts on the backs of workers
- Reinforcing the need for a just economic transition
- Stopping utility shutoffs and spotlighting energy burden
Your contributions power our work and make our progress possible. Thank you for standing with us and helping Appalachian Voices advance a just economic and energy transition for our region. Renew your commitment today.