For interview requests, please contact Communications Director Cat McCue, 434-293-6373, or firstname.lastname@example.org. All other media requests please call 828-262-1500, or email email@example.com.
Latest releases from Appalachian Voices
- 10/05/2018 — Mountain Valley Pipeline loses authority to cross Virginia waters
- 10/02/2018 — Federal court vacates key permit in W. Va. for Mountain Valley Pipeline
- 10/01/2018 — While the nation celebrates Energy Efficiency Day, N.C.’s High Country residents left out in the cold
- 09/27/2018 — Councilman and constituents deliver black lung resolutions to Congress
- 08/21/2018 — Appalachian Voices response to Va. water board meeting on pipelines
- 07/27/2018 — Court deals another blow to fracked gas Mountain Valley Pipeline
- 07/25/2018 — New maps reveal yearly footprint of surface coal mining in Central Appalachia
- 07/18/2018 — House renews funding to clean up old coal mines
- 07/03/2018 — Clean water advocates ask court, Corps to halt Atlantic Coast Pipeline
- 06/29/2018 — Mountain Valley Pipeline impacts halt construction; rollbacks for Atlantic Coast Pipeline revealed
- 06/21/2018 — Court order suspends Mountain Valley Pipeline construction in W.Va.
- 05/29/2018 — Citizens boycott N.C. coal ash meeting
- 05/23/2018 — Corps of Engineers suspends part of permit for Mountain Valley Pipeline in W.Va.
- 05/22/2018 — Environmental coalition asks federal court to halt construction on Mountain Valley Pipeline
- 05/10/2018 — New TVA rate structure likely to harm low-income families