For interview requests, please contact Communications Director Cat McCue, 434-293-6373, or firstname.lastname@example.org. All other media requests please call 828-262-1500, or email email@example.com.
Latest releases from Appalachian Voices
- 07/27/2018 — Court deals another blow to fracked gas Mountain Valley Pipeline
- 07/25/2018 — New maps reveal yearly footprint of surface coal mining in Central Appalachia
- 07/18/2018 — House renews funding to clean up old coal mines
- 07/03/2018 — Clean water advocates ask court, Corps to halt Atlantic Coast Pipeline
- 06/29/2018 — Mountain Valley Pipeline impacts halt construction; rollbacks for Atlantic Coast Pipeline revealed
- 06/21/2018 — Court order suspends Mountain Valley Pipeline construction in W.Va.
- 05/29/2018 — Citizens boycott N.C. coal ash meeting
- 05/23/2018 — Corps of Engineers suspends part of permit for Mountain Valley Pipeline in W.Va.
- 05/22/2018 — Environmental coalition asks federal court to halt construction on Mountain Valley Pipeline
- 05/10/2018 — New TVA rate structure likely to harm low-income families
- 05/04/2018 — “Water Justice Summit” will engage Appalachians to protect clean water as a human right
- 04/17/2018 — Report calls for improvements to coal mine bonding in Central Appalachia
- 04/12/2018 — Groups urge Tenn. governor to veto coal mining bill
- 04/04/2018 — Statement regarding Va. Governor Northam’s call for DEQ improvements
- 03/27/2018 — Thousands call on Gov. Northam to protect Virginia waters from fracked-gas pipelines