For interview requests, please contact Communications Director Cat McCue, 434-293-6373, or firstname.lastname@example.org. All other media requests please call 828-262-1500, or email email@example.com.
Latest releases from Appalachian Voices
- 06/21/2018 — Court order suspends Mountain Valley Pipeline construction in W.Va.
- 05/29/2018 — Citizens boycott N.C. coal ash meeting
- 05/23/2018 — Corps of Engineers suspends part of permit for Mountain Valley Pipeline in W.Va.
- 05/22/2018 — Environmental coalition asks federal court to halt construction on Mountain Valley Pipeline
- 05/10/2018 — New TVA rate structure likely to harm low-income families
- 05/04/2018 — “Water Justice Summit” will engage Appalachians to protect clean water as a human right
- 04/17/2018 — Report calls for improvements to coal mine bonding in Central Appalachia
- 04/12/2018 — Groups urge Tenn. governor to veto coal mining bill
- 04/04/2018 — Statement regarding Va. Governor Northam’s call for DEQ improvements
- 03/27/2018 — Thousands call on Gov. Northam to protect Virginia waters from fracked-gas pipelines
- 03/09/2018 — Contest announced for home weatherization in the N.C. High Country
- 02/16/2018 — Citizens, public interest group denounce TVA’s proposed new fee
- 02/13/2018 — Dominion Energy-backed bill faces historic opposition in Va. House of Delegates
- 02/12/2018 — Virginia Delegates face a choice on Tuesday: Dominion Energy or Virginia families
- 02/07/2018 — Va. utility regulator finds fault with electric rate bill