Want to make your comments in person?
- What: Blue Ridge Energy Annual Membership Meeting
- When: June 28, 4:00-6:00 p.m.
- Where: BRE corporate office in Lenoir, N.C.
Unsure what to write? Here are a few example comments to help you craft your own.
As a member-owner of Blue Ridge Energy, I value…
- keeping fixed charges low, so families can do more to keep their bills low with energy efficiency and conservation.
- access to residential solar and renewables without fixed fees that make clean energy cost-prohibitive.
- helping Blue Ridge members make home weatherization and efficiency upgrades by offering financing plans available to everyone, even low-income households and renters.
- transparency around how my electric co-op sets rates and makes other policy decisions.
- open Board of Directors meetings and publicly available minutes from those meetings.